Collect a Handies Peak patch, one of the favorite 14ers in Colorado. Make a statement on your backpacks, bags, blankets, jackets, jeans, or wall art.
Check out more patches in our Summa "Summit" Collection.
Custom woven art illustrating Handies Peak
Premium quality heat seal patches
Washable, dryable and can even be dry cleaned
Circle: 3" round
Patches can be washed GENTLY.
If you need to wash a garment with patches attached, it is best to hand wash the garment to help prevent any snagged patch threads.
If you must machine wash, it is best to turn the garment inside out, secure or close any hooks, zippers, and/or other items that could snag the patch threads during washing. Wash on the gentle cycle in cold water. Hang dry is best.
If you iron on the patch, the adhesive may loosen as a result of machine washing. This is true with any iron-on patches, not just ours.
Apply one of our custom patches
To apply your heat seal patches with an iron, simply follow these steps:
1. Set your household iron to the highest setting (typically Cotton).
2. Adjust your garment so it is flat on an ironing board.
3. Lay a piece of cloth on top of your garment to protect it and prevent burning.
4. Start by pressing the iron onto your garment to preheat the area. Hold firmly for approximately 10 seconds.
5. Carefully place your heat seal patch in the desired location.
6. Lay the piece of cloth over your patch so you don’t burn it and press as firmly as you can for another 60 seconds.
7. Repeat the ironing process again to ensure the glue has adhered to the garment.
8. Repeat the process listed above to the other side of your garment making sure to cover with the cloth as instructed.
9. Let your garment sit undisturbed until the glue has time to cool and fasten.